Today I received the Liebster Award from Tana Rae Reads. Thank You!
Tana has an awesome blog. Check it our along with her great reviews: the link is http://tana-someofmyfavoritebooks.blogspot.com/
So, as per rules for this award (copied from Tana):
In accepting the Liebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to:
· Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person's blog
· Copy and paste the award to their blog
· Reveal the 5 blogs they have chosen to award, commenting on their blog to break the news!
· Hope those people in turn pay it forward by accepting and awarding "The Liebster Blog Award" to bloggers they would like to honour.
My chosen blogs are:
· Kay - http://k-booksxo.blogspot.com/
· Ananda - http://books-to-remember.blogspot.com/
· Maghon - http://magluvsya03.wordpress.com/
· Nicole - http://sharearead.com/?cat=6
· Oh Paper Pages - http://www.ohpaperpages.blogspot.com/
Another amazing blog is Karla's @ http://karlacc-bookaddict.blogspot.com/. I would have given her the award but she has already received it.
I have chosen these blogs because these girls do fantastic jobs of writing great reviews. They've helped me find books I wouldn't have read. They are also active on goodreads and welcome everyone. They are always friendly and they are all just overall a great bunch of people.
AWWWWW! So cool! I love all my Goodreads friends!ReplyDelete
I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family... I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can WhatsApp Lord Zakuza for help or text with this number +1 740-573-9483 or you can send him an email to Lordzakuza7@gmail.comReplyDelete