Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20348540-tragic-desires
My name is Gemini Sheridan. At least that’s what I thought it was for 23 years. Then one day a slight adjustment on the wheel of my mountain bike set into motion a series of catastrophic events that changed my life forever. Now I’m running from the headaches that threaten to destroy me… from the assassins that threaten to kill me… from the truth that exposes who I really am… and from the man that wants to save me. Because he now owns my heart and I fear him above all others.
My name is Drexel Wolfe and I’m a private investigator. Nothing ever stands in the way of what I want because when I see something I just take it. All of that changed the night my life collided with Gemini Sheridan’s and now everything is one hot damn mess. And the worst part of it all is that I’m trying to save her ass and I don’t know why the hell I’m even bothering. Well, that’s not exactly true. Fact is, I can’t stop thinking about her. She’s crawled into every thought I own, asleep or awake. I have serious plans for her that include making her mine. What she doesn’t know is that when I play, I play for keeps. Nothing and no one will get in my way or stop me… not even Gemini Sheridan herself.
Amazon Paperback: http://amzn.to/1bW95gUB&N: http://bit.ly/1eECzje
10 Things I Want To Do With Drex by Gemini
1. Take him mountain biking. Ever since he said he wanted to go with me, I’ve been dying to take him. It would be so awesome to have him out on the trails, sharing that experience with me.
2. To hike with Drex. I love being on the trails and I would love for him to be out there with me.
3. To have him teach me how to ski. I never learned since I grew up in a warm climate and he said he love it so that would be so cool.
4. Go to a spa and have a couple’s day. I think it would kill him but I know it would do his body some good.
5. Spend a quiet weekend in a secluded cabin somewhere with him. Where we could sit by a fire and roast marshmallow at night and where there would be no interruptions from the outside world.
6. Arrange for a surprise visit from his parents to spend a long weekend with us.
7. Have him teach me how to shoot a gun because they scare the crap out of me, yet I need to learn if I’m going to work with him.
8. Bake him the best chocolate cake he’s ever had in his life. And then feed it to him, bite by bite.
9. Revisit his bathtub with bubbles … just not as many.
10. Go back to Austin, to the club where we first saw each other, have a few drinks and then dance and act like two crazy people in love.
Drex is hard, he’s tough but he’s mine and I want to do all the things in life with him I never had the chance to do before.
Sponsored by Author/Publisher
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
One day, on her way home from work as a sales manager, A. M. Hargrove, realized her life was on fast forward and if she didn't do something soon, it would quickly be too late to write that work of fiction she had been dreaming of her whole life. So, she rolled down the passenger window of her fabulous (not) company car and tossed out her leather briefcase. Luckily, the pedestrian in the direct line of fire was a dodge ball pro and had über quick reflexes enabling him to avoid getting bashed in the head. Feeling a tad guilty about the near miss, A. M. made a speedy turn down a deserted side street before tossing her crummy, outdated piece-of-you-know-what laptop out the window. She breathed a liberating sigh of relief, picked up her cell phone, called her boss and quit her job. Grinning, she made another call to her hubs and told him of her new adventure (after making sure his heart was beating properly again).
So began A. M. Hargrove's career as a YA/NA and Adult Romance writer. Her books include the following: Edge of Disaster, Shattered Edge and Kissing Fire (The Edge Series); The Guardians of Vesturon series (Survival, Resurrection, Determinant, reEmergent and Beginnings); Dark Waltz and Tragically Flawed.
Other than being in love with writing about being in love, she loves chocolate, ice cream and coffee and is positive they should be added as part of the USDA food groups.
Author Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5338829.A_M_Hargrove
Post a Comment